Notifications
Clear all

SEC Gambling

162 Posts
12 Users
63 Likes
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

To automatically get my vote all Papa Joe has to do is let anybody who has a 401k plan go in and get up to 50k with no penalty and no federal income tax. I just want a little of my money 💰 😂 y’all take it easy now, they got me for 6k last year and I want that money back lol

This post was modified 1 month ago by Southern psu fan

RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@psujoe)
4-Star Recruit

Don’t worry Southern you’ll pay one way or another. 

ReplyQuote
(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

@southern-psu-fan You do realize that 401Ks are designed to allow you to put money tax free into an account that you can later, when you are hopefully in a lower tax bracket, pull it out. You still have to pay taxes on anything that you pull out. You seem to want to be able to pull that money out with no taxes at anytime. Not gonna happen.

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@psugrad81  if Papa Joe wants my vote he better find a way 81 😂💰

ReplyQuote
(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

Common sense and intelligence should tell you who to vote for. Of course a man I used to work for called it uncommon sense since its occurrence  does not appear to be all that common.

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

The national debt — which measures what the U.S. owes its creditors — increased to $34,578,032,221,509.83 as of Thursday afternoon, according to the latest numbers published by the Treasury Department. That is up about $16.8 billion from the $34,561,173,662,194.19 figure reported the previous day.

By comparison, just four decades ago, the national debt hovered around $907 billion.

all I want is 50k of my money 81 😂. I miss ole Bill Clinton brother I ain’t going to lie lol

ReplyQuote

(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

You can have 50K of your pre-tax dollars but you will have to pay taxes on it.

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

The national debt — which measures what the U.S. owes its creditors — increased to $34,578,032,221,509.83 as of Thursday afternoon, according to the latest numbers published by the Treasury Department. That is up about $16.8 billion from the $34,561,173,662,194.19 figure reported the previous day.

By comparison, just four decades ago, the national debt hovered around $907 billion.

all I want is 50k of my money 81 😂. I miss ole Bill Clinton brother I ain’t going to lie lol

Clinton was a terrible President IMO. He signed 3 of the worst pieces of legislation of the 20th century into law.

Everyone thinks Bush deregilated the banks... but it was Clinton. Only reason he had a good economy was the Internet boom, which he had nothing to do with. The economy even crashed before he left office but again everyone blames Bush for it.

This post was modified 1 month ago by roaminglion

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@roaminglion Roam, the national debt was 5 trillion when Bill Clinton left office George Bush was handed a goldmine brother gas $1.35 cents. When you put an oil man in charge what you think is going to happen…..$5 gas prices. Clinton had to fix what the first Bush fudged up and It took Obama 8 years to get the damage fixed from the second second George Bush. All the Bush’s cared about is war and oil. Thank God Trump took out Jeb Bush or we’d be paying $8 a gallon for gas. 8 years under Clinton and Trump are the best this country has ever seen even the pandemic couldn’t bring down Trumps economy that’s how strong it was. Like I’ve said, it depends on what table you sit at on what president might advantage you but for the regular working folks Bill Clinton and DJT are the greatest.

ReplyQuote

(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

@roaminglion Roam, the national debt was 5 trillion when Bill Clinton left office George Bush was handed a goldmine brother gas $1.35 cents. When you put an oil man in charge what you think is going to happen…..$5 gas prices. Clinton had to fix what the first Bush fudged up and It took Obama 8 years to get the damage fixed from the second second George Bush. All the Bush’s cared about is war and oil. Thank God Trump took out Jeb Bush or we’d be paying $8 a gallon for gas. 8 years under Clinton and Trump are the best this country has ever seen even the pandemic couldn’t bring down Trumps economy that’s how strong it was. Like I’ve said, it depends on what table you sit at on what president might advantage you but for the regular working folks Bill Clinton and DJT are the greatest.

Sorry but you're just plain wrong about most of that.

One example is the gas price in 1992 under Bush was 1.15, so somehow you've made it some sort of miracle that Clinton had it at 1.35?

ReplyQuote
(@psujoe)
4-Star Recruit

Isn’t Clinton the one that got us into the trade agreement that opened the door for all this Chinese junk in our stores today?

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

IMG 3292

See how cheap gas was when George Bush became president. Trumps policies got it back down and we see what we got now. The chart doesn’t lie so don’t try and tell ole southern the presidents policies don’t have anything to do with the price of gas. Elections and wars have consequences.

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@roaminglion  when Bush took over in 1988 it was 67cents roam 😂 gas don’t effect me like it use too but it is devastating to a lot of people.

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

@roaminglion  when Bush took over in 1988 it was 67cents roam 😂 gas don’t effect me like it use too but it is devastating to a lot of people.

I swear people like yourself think the President is a wizard who controls worldwide oil prices. FFS. 

Let's just forget that Clinton signed a horrific crime bill, as PSUJOE says signed NAFTA and other terrible trade agreements into law, and deregulated banks allowing them to overleverage themselves to the hilt resulting in the 2009 disaster... which lead to many of those people who you said are "devestated" by gas prices losing their retirement funds.

But hey, "gas prices" so he's awesome.

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by roaminglion

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@roaminglion  you’ll see when Trump gets back in office gas prices will go down again and they’ll go down because of Trump and his decisions rather it’s bills he signs or executive orders you just wait and see. I get it, you believe the big news organizations and folk like me believes what’s right in front of them. You’re a very smart man Roam but you put to much trust in the fake news media that cover for the parties. You see the chart brother with your own eyes. Papa Joe or whoever is pulling the strings attempting to push the electric crap and climate change want these high gas prices and that’s why they’re so high…policies and executive orders. Gas prices cause most of the American people financial problems. These rich white privileged climate activists have so much money they could care less what gas prices and electric cars cost but the regular working people do. These folks are delusional and I realize there a small portion of this country but they are nasty rich and they have a lot of power. John Kerry ain’t worried about what cars cost while he rides around in limousines.

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

I’m all for electric cars as long as I’m not being forced to buy one and the market is why they are selling and not politicians like John Kerry pushing them on us when most folks can’t afford’em. I’m not anti electric because I plan on buying a hybrid the next time I buy a car. 

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

@roaminglion  ...but you put to much trust in the fake news media that cover for the parties.

I don't trust any one media organization, and yes the media is a heck of a lot more trustworthy than a bunch of politicians who want to get reelected.

The 1st President of the United States said it best about political parties:

"Political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

I'm with him, the political parties are just filled with people who want power and when they get it just want to keep it. That's exactly why our Congress won't do anything, because the lot of them would rather get reelected than do something they believe in that would get them pushed out. It's why I want money out of politics and term limits on Congress.

George Washington knew what he was talking about when he warned the United States about political parties

ReplyQuote
(@the-funeral-director)
4-Star Recruit

You guys realize that under this current president the United States has extracted more oil than any other country in the history of the world... A president doesn't control oil prices as EVERY drop of oil is listed on the world market...The reason why oil was so cheap during Trumps administration was because nobody was driving so oil was being produced but not used so there was an oil glut...What needs to happen in this country is the media must be held to account to be TRUTHFUL and FACTUAL as the watchdogs of democracy...The money and K Street needs to be taken out of our political system and there needs to be term limits...I believe 3 terms in the House and 2 terms in the Senate is a reasonable limit...The bottom line is people need to value their votes and elect people that have their best interests in mind...Unfortunately the American people are more worried about what bathroom somebody is using as opposed to health care rights and access to affordable healthcare just to start...When you have billionaires paying considerably less taxes than a school teacher or a police officer you know the system is crooked...Social Security and Medicare could be fixed quite easily...Take the cap off of it...Instead of capping the the fica tax at $167,000 uncap it altogether...I am just amazed by how uninformed and how ignorant the American Public is regarding what is going on with this country...

This post was modified 1 month ago by The Funeral Director

Forum Titan reacted
ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@the-funeral-director  i agree totally about the rich not paying their fair share in taxes but you remember that ole southern told you gas will go back down under $2.50 within a year after Trump gets elected president again and when it happens there won’t be any political excuses. Save this post…gas will go down and inflation will go down when Trump becomes president again but if it don’t I’ll admit I was wrong. I’m taking a picture of this shit right now so I can find it in a year. 😂  Y’all need to believe what you see with your own eyes and not the crap you read in politics.

RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

I know the president doesn’t tell the oil companies to drop or raise gas prices just to be clear. it’s the policies and executive orders that the president enforces that cause the price of oil to go up or down so in the end game the president of the USA does control the gas price in the USA within a dollar or 2.  I’ll prove this again in a year when gas goes back down after Trump wins but some folk will still believe the folk they listen to on the radio or TV that’s paid big money to deceive people while ole southern tell folk the truth for free. My brother and sisters, I know they sound good when they talk because I’ve listened to ‘em but they just ain’t being honest because they are paid to say what they say but I’ll admit they are very convincing.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Southern psu fan

RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

After 8 long years of crooked George Bush and his buddies I learned the hard way so gas doesn’t hurt me like it does a lot of people I’m just looking after the regular working folk that lives week to week while George Bush and John Kerry ride around in big gas guzzling limousines baby. I don’t know how either one of them dudes sleep at night smh

ReplyQuote

(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

After 8 long years of crooked George Bush and his buddies I learned the hard way so gas doesn’t hurt me like it does a lot of people I’m just looking after the regular working folk that lives week to week while George Bush and John Kerry ride around in big gas guzzling limousines baby. I don’t know how either one of them dudes sleep at night smh

Name one way an executive order lowered gas prices over a dollar.

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/01/29/how-president-bidens-executive-orders-impact-the-oil-industry/amp/

I said the president can affect gas prices a dollar or 2 with policies and executive orders. Of course I wish Joe Biden hadn’t done what he did but on his defense it was a campaign promise so he did do what he said he was going to do. That’s what a lot of his voters want so he did it.like I said, different people want different things that’s why both Parties in charge are right. If you want what you want then your candidate needs to win but if he doesn’t try again in 4 years it ain’t the end of the world.

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/01/29/how-president-bidens-executive-orders-impact-the-oil-industry/amp/

I said the president can affect gas prices a dollar or 2 with policies and executive orders. Of course I wish Joe Biden hadn’t done what he did but on his defense it was a campaign promise so he did do what he said he was going to do. That’s what a lot of his voters want so he did it.like I said, different people want different things that’s why both Parties in charge are right. If you want what you want then your candidate needs to win but if he doesn’t try again in 4 years it ain’t the end of the world.

FFS... Did you read this article, or just the headline? Literally the last statement of this article is:

"The headline looks scary, but we don’t see any immediate impact from these executive orders. For those who are worried about your gasoline prices going up, this is definitely not the reason."

So you just posted an article that specifically states Biden's executive orders are not the reason gas prices will go up. Nice job.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 3 times by roaminglion

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@roaminglion  man I was between customers and I didn’t have time the guy come got me to unload. I do believe that’s the reason and we’ll find out if I’m right when Trump becomes president. I just didn’t have time and that’s on me but when he did away with that pipeline gas started going up and that is the facts. I know you don’t care what gas cost but it’s killing a lot of folks out there. I fill up every 2 weeks so it doesn’t kill me but I feel for the people that it does affect because I have been there. When gas goes back down in a year you’ll see that I’m right. If it doesn’t you’re right.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Southern psu fan

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7
Share: