Sec
Notifications
Clear all

Scrap

Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered
Topic starter  

Was let go by the Sqealers. Im wondering if enough time has past to bring him back??

Thoughts??

Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

IMO he'd be a great get.  Definitely an upgrade from Pry.

ReplyQuote

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner Registered

@rip. Mr Bob we need some head hunters at LB’r and DE unless we get some we’re going to struggle on defense regardless who the DC is. We’ve missed on a few and that’s part James Franklin fault I’m assuming that’s why Pry is still with the team. Pry has shown if he’s got the studs our defense is pretty dang good. Gotta have the studs hopefully we’ll develop some or get some. Gettin the guys in the portal is a great start by James Franklin he sees the problem.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Southern psu fan

Bob Kozak liked
ReplyQuote
roaminglion
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner Registered

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

@rip. Mr Bob we need some head hunters at LB’r and DE unless we get some we’re going to struggle on defense regardless who the DC is. We’ve missed on a few and that’s part James Franklin fault I’m assuming that’s why Pry is still with the team. Pry has shown if he’s got the studs our defense is pretty dang good. Gotta have the studs hopefully we’ll develop some or get some. Gettin the guys in the portal is a great start by James Franklin he sees the problem.

I think our LBs will be fine next year. We had 3 new starters at LB and the line in front of them was porous.

ReplyQuote

Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Junior Registered

He will land a job. Just not at PSU. 

Bob Kozak liked
ReplyQuote
Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

Too bad for PSU!