Notifications
Clear all

Ryan Day

Page 2 / 2

cavensprawl
(@cavensprawl)
Member Admin

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

Just wondering if anybody on here has has the virus?

My family had it around Thanksgiving. Wife, two year old and myself. Positive tests confirmed.  We are all better now. Was not horrible but not fun either. Really was like a bad cold or light flu for us except the baby. She hardly even showed a symptom which made it challenging to keep up with her with no energy.

I probably had the worst of it as I experienced a bit of the brain fog.  Couldn’t remember anything and had trouble reading outloud and speaking as I couldn’t find the right words. It was scary for a day or two and seemed to go away. Why a respiratory virus impacts your brain I’ll never know. 

to reiterate we are all back to normal so I hope that gives you confidence for your family southern. If we learned anything it’s that rest is the fastest way to recover. 

Been There II, lakerie, Navylion and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

You guys should move to Maine.  The air's cleaner and the moose dont get covid.  There's not much work up here; but work is over-rated.

ReplyQuote

MtNittanyLion
(@mtnittanylion)
Freshman Registered

@southern-psu-fan

Wishing and praying for the best to you and your wife Southern!! I have had 4 close friends and one family member get it in the past 4 weeks.  All are doing fine (now) but it was no picnic for any of them.  Ironically, they all had A positive blood types. My wife has A positive, so we have reeled it in being extra careful now.  

Washing your hands frequently is just as important as social distancing and wearing masks from they are telling me. Several of them figured they got it from their hands and not from droplets by others being breathed in. 

Hang in there! Sounds like she is progressing in the right direction!!

ReplyQuote
Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Junior Registered

I had the virus and did not know. My wife got it and became very ill but recovered. Once the fever breaks, things get better. Hang in there southern. 

ReplyQuote

Page 2 / 2
Share: