Notifications
Clear all

Ryan Day  

Page 1 / 2

roaminglion
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner Registered
Topic starter  

It will be interesting to see if Ohio State falls off from what they were under Urban Meyer. Many of the core from his tenure are now leaving... Yes, Fields was brought in by Day, but now it will be Day's team fully. His recruits starting to grow up and take over.

Will the just chug along? Or will the people leaving be too much to overcome for Day and the Buckeyes?

Navylion
(@navylion)
Sophomore Registered

It's going to be interesting to watch!!

ReplyQuote

Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Junior Registered

Recruiting classes have remained strong. Besides heard Day is in the mix for the Eagles job. 

ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
Junior Registered

The SEC teams will remain a major roadblock for the B1G teams for years to come.  

ReplyQuote

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

@forum-titan. 52-24 how sweet it is baby 😁

ReplyQuote
Navylion
(@navylion)
Sophomore Registered

@southern-psu-fan SMH!!!

ReplyQuote

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

@navylion. I don’t get to watch Ohio St get beat down much I’m just enjoying it when it happens lol.. I’m grounded at home because my wife has coronavirus she’s sick as a dog brother please say a prayer for her. She’s gettin better buts still feels bad.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Southern psu fan

ReplyQuote
Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

Just wondering if anybody on here has has the virus?

ReplyQuote

roaminglion
(@roaminglion)
Topic starter  

@southern-psu-fan

So sorry to hear that! All the best to your family!

ReplyQuote
Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

@roaminglion. Thanks roam I appreciate that.

ReplyQuote

lakerie
(@lakerie)
Sophomore Registered

Southern, my thoughts and prayers are for your wife's healthy recovery and no lingering after effects. Let's hope that you and the rest of your family remain safe while in quarintine. 

At least you have the pleasure of knowing OSU got their butts humiliated!! Maybe Roam's thoughts that OSU, Day and the rest of that entitled school loses its recruiting luster comes true.

ReplyQuote
Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

@southern-psu-fan: Geez bud, sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers heading from Maine to Georgia for you and the family. 

Nobody up here has it but then again, there ain't nobody up here!

ReplyQuote

PSU61
(@psu61)
Freshman Registered

Stay hydrated and rested. Best to you and your wife. 

ReplyQuote
Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

Sorry to hear your wife got the virus.  May the good Lord take care of her and help you and the rest of your family stay safe.  We've all been spared so far, but you never know.  She'll be in our prayers.  Take good care of her and hang in there, buddy.                       

ReplyQuote

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

Thanks guys we do appreciate the prayers.

ReplyQuote
Culture Thrives
(@culture-thrives)
Freshman Registered

@southern-psu-fan  Sorry to hear that Southern, prayers for your wife's health,and   a speedy recovery..

ReplyQuote

Navylion
(@navylion)
Sophomore Registered

@southern-psu-fan Just saw this. Holy crap! I got you Brother! Thoughts and prayers for you guys!!! Keep us posted! 

ReplyQuote
Lionbacker99
(@lionbacker99)
Sophomore Registered

@southern-psu-fan Sorry to hear your wife has COVID. I’m hoping for a speedy recovery with no lingering effects. Yes, this virus has been in my house. It’s not fun and for some it can last quite awhile. Hang in there and take care of yourself and your wife. 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Lionbacker99

ReplyQuote

Been There II
(@been-there-ii)
Junior Registered

How're things going this morning SPF? Hopefully well.

ReplyQuote
The Funeral Director
(@the-funeral-director)
Sophomore Registered

Sorry to hear about your beloved wife Southern...I will be in church in about a half hour and will light some candles and say a few prayers for her speedy recovery...Hang in their brother...

ReplyQuote

Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

SPF: Give us an update brother.

ReplyQuote
Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)

I appreciate it guys she is doing little better every day we do thank y’all for the prayers. This virus is strange because it hasn’t effected me and my youngest son much at all but my wife got really sick. My other son and daughter-in-law got it a few weeks ago and Brett got sick as a dog but my daughter-in-law didn’t get sick at all she just lost the taste of food. It’s like you get real sick or you might not even know you have it. Thanks again for the prayers.

Been There II, Bob Kozak, lakerie and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote

Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

@southern-psu-fan: Be a good nurse bud!!

ReplyQuote
Bucket of Pucks
(@bucket-of-pucks)
Redshirt Freshman Registered

@forum-titan...THE SEuCk is Alabama and a bunch of Power 5 Schools. Saban is alone a top College Football. 

ReplyQuote

Waytoolong2
(@waytoolong2)
Redshirt Freshman Registered

Southern .... prayers for your wife and family.  

Day should be Ok for quite a while. He is still cleaning up in recruiting here in Ahia. Kids go where they will get to the NFL.... fast.   I was jumping with joy every time Bama put it to O$U.  What I think will be interesting is if he loses any coaches to Myer and the NFL.  There is a rumor here in Columbus the DC may go with Myer. I think the dynasty would take a while to fall apart if ever. They would need to start to lose a bit in the big ones during the regular season and the NFL portal would have to be viewed by the STUDENT athletes as not as good as somewhere else. If Martians landed in Columbus with the cure for everything and the S(B)uckeyes played, the news would lead with the game.  

The star lineman for Bama was from Philly !!!   Win the state. Can't get 'em all for sure.  I bitched about that but my wife suggested that maybe if he had gone to PSU he might have to attend a reasonable college class and study. Hmmm?  Think I'm joking? There was a star O$U linebacker long ago whose courses consisted of aids awareness, music appreciation and golf. I'm sure across the scope of college football he is/was not alone. I am so proud of Joh Urschel.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: