Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

Shake down the thunder.....

ReplyQuote

Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

Will this be enough to convince CT to hop up on the PSU bandwagon?? The second infraction was the HC having his picture taken with a recruit??  Did I read that correctly?? The NCAA has people on their payroll that monitors that kind of $hit??  What was the first infraction??

ReplyQuote
Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

First infraction was masquerading as a CFP team, LOL.

ReplyQuote

Been There II
(@been-there-ii)
Junior Registered
Topic starter  

@rip Just snorted coke (the beverage) out of my nose. WAAAAY worse than coffee!

ReplyQuote
Culture Thrives
(@culture-thrives)
Freshman Registered

@tsuga...When I first saw this Tsuga, I thought it was some kind of   a joke,   a photo, really   And talking to  a HS  junior, REALLY again..

NDs problem is they dont want the publicity, and don't tell the NCAA to shove it where the sun doesnt shine, ala UNC with its fake courses  or PSU, after they got their back up, after being  bullied by the NCAA..Tell this organization to pack their bags and leave, they'll fold their tents everytime..

THis is the equivalent of the time they penalized someone for throwing  a free pre-bowl pizza party for the parents of the athletes..Dont dare bother those programs at Bama, OSU, where I keep reading the players drive around campus in fancy cars..

Rumors persist that the power 5 football programs may bolt from the NCAA,and form their own alliance   Hopefully, crap like this provides the momentum to get that done..

In the interim , they'll fund that $5, 000  fine with loose change found on campus   lol..

ReplyQuote

Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
Junior Registered

Patty cakes. Petty nonsense.  Please spare me.  

ReplyQuote
Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

@rip: BK, that was some funny stuff right there!!  Well done!!!

Bob Kozak liked
ReplyQuote

Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

@culture-thrives: Remember when 3 Clemson players tested positive for PED's and Dabo claimed he didnt know how the drug got into their systems??  As I recall, the NCAA randomly tested less than 20 Clemson players (which I found to be rather odd that they didnt give the exact number) and three tested positive for the same drug.  Where was the outrage then??  

You're not a PSU fan but do you remember when Curtis Enis was banned from a bowl game because an agent spent $400 on a suit, shirt and tie to wear to the ESPN awards show??  Same petty bull$hit.  Talk about straining the gnat and swallowing the camel.

ReplyQuote
Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

As far as the NCAA is concerned, it's not what but who. 

ReplyQuote

Culture Thrives
(@culture-thrives)
Freshman Registered

@tsuga...I remember both Tsuga, like yesterday  There's no telling how many of those Clemson players would have tested positive   and the NCAA knew it, thats why they swept it under the rug..The Enos story was also  a bad joke, similar to the bowl pizza party

THis organization is the butt of so many jokes, you'd think they be glad to relinquish any power they have over football...Power 5 schools   bolting from NCAA, cant come soon enough for me..

Tough loss for Packers ..Sure hope A Rodgers clears his head and stays   He's A PACKER, AND both the team, and the NFL need him..

ReplyQuote
psugrad81
(@psugrad81)
Freshman Registered

Actually the NCAA did nothing to Enis. Joe cut him out of the bowl game not the NCAA. He also kept Joe Jurevicius out due to grades that year, story link.

ReplyQuote

Bob Kozak
(@rip)
Junior Registered

Another example of the football-above-all culture fostered by JoePa!

ReplyQuote
Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner Registered

@rip. Joe definitely cost himself another bowl win because Enis and jureviciuos sitting no doubt beat us. Joe knew best so I’ll let it go at that. Could penn st got in trouble if they played? 

Bob Kozak liked
ReplyQuote

psugrad81
(@psugrad81)
Freshman Registered

If all or even most college coaches were close to the moral level that Joe was, I would agree that there was no need for the NCAA. That being said I am d@mn grateful that we have the NCAA.

ReplyQuote
Tsuga
(@tsuga)
Junior Registered

@psugrad81: My bad.  I didnt know or had forgotten (probably forgotten at my old age) all about that until I read your post........I'm too damned lazy to click on the link!!!  Was it a total PSU investigation or was there a push from the NCAA??

ReplyQuote

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner Registered

@tsuga. I know Joe set both players and I don’t remember there being a push from the ncaa. 

ReplyQuote
Navylion
(@navylion)
Sophomore Registered

jurevicius was still academically eligible to play in that game. The NCAA rules for grades wouldn’t have kicked in until after the bowl game. However, Joepa had rules and he broke Joepa’s rules so Joepa enforced his rules and sat him for the game. 

ReplyQuote

Share: