Any response from Tsuga?

(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit
Topic starter  

Ok, never mind, he's not MIA.

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@been-there-ii lol he e-mailed me before he posted. Just had to make a mad dash from the home office to the base. I signed up as a volunteer for the COVID vaccine a few months ago. They e-mailed people on the list and said they had 200 doses on a first come first serve basis. Standing in line as I type this hoping I make the cut!! 

ReplyQuote

(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit
Topic starter  

@navylion Thank you Sir!

What flavor did you get? I'm heading in on Sun to get the Moderna 

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@been-there-ii I got the Phizer, I go back on 22 March for the second shot. They vaccinated all the medical and dental staff at the Naval Hospital and clinics then Deploying Military, then the high risk elders. Now they are working on the Government workers. They started with the workers on the aircraft lines and manufacturing shops. A couple of months ago they offered a volunteer list for the Production Support workers so I signed up. The had 250 volunteers and only 200 shots available. Today was the first day they offered it up to any of the volunteer list and I got lucky and made the cut. 

Stood in very long line. Kinda reminded me of standing in the clap line after a liberty port in the PI! Well, not reminded me actually, reminded me of Sailors and marines I knew that told me about it.    

ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner

@navylion. Great news brother I’m glad you got the coronavirus shot. Y’all listen to ole southern here guys and get that shot ASAP. 

Navylion and Navylion reacted
ReplyQuote

(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit
Topic starter  

@southern-psu-fan Tomorrow at 1415, on my way to Suzy's house.

ReplyQuote
Share: