Sec
Notifications
Clear all

Facebook warriors  

Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
Junior Registered
Topic starter  

One of the best things I did for myself awhile back,  get rid of Facebook. I still have close nits that use it until this day. The conversations I heard about this morning are simply astonishing.  One post and 100s of replies.  Basically,  they are insinuating that no charges should be brought up for the Capitol break in.  1. Breaking and entering,  2. Burglary. You should know better.  What did you expect when you enter a place and destroy property? Unbelievable! You know what they say, do stupid things,  win stupid prizes.  You have the right to protest , you don't have special privelages. SMH. 

lakerie liked
Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Junior Registered

Yes

ReplyQuote

roaminglion
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner Registered

IMO  Just like assaulting a police officer carries a heavier burden than assaulting a person, assaulting the Capitol of the United States of America to disrupt our government should carry a heavier burden than breaking into random stores.

ReplyQuote
Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner Registered

@roaminglion. And they’re sitting in there with their feet propped up laughing. WTH is wrong with people man. Stealing shit and laughing at the cameras walking out. Do these scumbags work how can you have time to do all this crap that’s gone on since may. Ain’t nobody running this country on either side innocent they’ve all had a hand in this shit one way or another. I hate the woman got shot but she was doing shit she should have been doing the cop dying pissed me off.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Southern psu fan

ReplyQuote

Lionbacker99
(@lionbacker99)
Sophomore Registered

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

@roaminglion. And they’re sitting in there with their feet propped up laughing. WTH is wrong with people man. Stealing shit and laughing at the cameras walking out. Do these scumbags work how can you have time to do all this crap that’s gone on since may. Ain’t nobody running this country on either side innocent they’ve all had a hand in this shit one way or another. I hate the woman got shot but she was doing shit she should have been doing the cop dying pissed me off.

Dumbest criminals on earth. There are cameras all over the Capitol. I was just scrolling through a website that had over 100 close up face pictures of these idiots inside the Capitol. They will all get their just due. It’s all ridiculous. It didn’t have to be this way. People senselessly died. All the while........

https://amp.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/footage-of-the-trumps-celebrating-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riots/news-story/c776846918c22abc7ae0015a4a1435de

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Lionbacker99

ReplyQuote
Share: