Sec
Notifications
Clear all

National championship  

Southern psu fan
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner Registered
Topic starter  

Just doesn’t look like we’re quite as strong as the last 8 years what’s the chances of us gettin another NC this year and who’s the favorite to win it all? Sometimes the tournament is kind of tricky and I don’t know all the rules on how to get points. We’re good I know but are we NC good? 

This topic was modified 12 months ago by Southern psu fan

roaminglion
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner Registered

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

Just doesn’t look like we’re quite as strong as the last 8 years what’s the chances of us gettin another NC this year and who’s the favorite to win it all? Sometimes the tournament is kind of tricky and I don’t know all the rules on how to get points. We’re good I know but are we NC good? 

Iowa is the favorite, that much I know. If Brady Berge comes back and actually wrestles well, and Shakur Rasheed finally gets himself to 100% then we'd have a chance.

This post was modified 12 months ago by roaminglion

ReplyQuote

Underlion
(@underlion)
Freshman Registered

'Not quite as strong' is an understatement.  At least 2 of the 8 years it was a battle for second.  We don't have as many seeds nor do we have the ability for bonus points we have in the past but I believe we are a strong #2 with a chance.  A few Iowa guys get upset early...

Roam is right, plus Nevils needs to produce.  Head to head matches, we need to beat Iowa.

ReplyQuote
Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Junior Registered

If RBY, Lee, Joseph, & Hall win, we will be in the hunt. 

If our winners score bonus points, our position strengthens. 

If Berge, Vankeeleen Brooks, Rasheed, and Nevills place, PSU wins.

If Iowa has 2 or more guys falter, PSU wins in a landslide. 

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF 

ReplyQuote

Share: