(@culture-thrives)
2-Star Recruit

It didnt take Nostra Damus to see that coming, southern

Tsuga, Southern psu fan, Tsuga and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner
Topic starter  

CT, I predicted 42-24 Alabama. I got Ohio States score right but Alabama scored more than I thought they would. 

ReplyQuote

(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

*Cincinnati would have made it a closer game; probably even pulled the upset.  

*Note the sarcasm

I dont think it would have mattered WHO went up against Bama this year.  It's pretty obvious that they're head and shoulders above everyone else.  The committee could have plugged any other three schools in the dance and Alabama would have prevailed. On to next year boys!!!!

roaminglion, RIP, Southern psu fan and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @southern-psu-fan

CT, I predicted 42-24 Alabama. I got Ohio States score right but Alabama scored more than I thought they would. 

Almost as if you're a prognosticator or something!!! 

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @tsuga

Almost as if you're a prognosticator or something!!! 

It's all rigged, a scam/sham I tell ya! Hell ESPN even bought the coin toss for the SEC team. PFFFFF!!!! 

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner
Topic starter  

@navylion. All I’m saying is when the refs and the big 10 stays out of the way you see what happens to Ohio State, y’all seen it with your own eyes last night ? 

RIP and RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

It might be rigged NL but I can guarantee you that the trailer parks all across Bammy were rocking last nite!!!

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@navylion. All I’m saying is when the refs and the big 10 stays out of the way you see what happens to Ohio State, y’all seen it with your own eyes last night ? 

So based off what all you guys are always spewing on here, the game was on ESPN, ESPN controls the committee, and ESPN paid for the SEC outcome starting with the coin toss. Did I get all that conspiracy theory crap correct? Oh also, so Bob is now part of the crooked Alabama/SEC/ESPN scam/scheme. The guys has no honor...... LMFAO!!! 

RIP, Forum Titan, Southern psu fan and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote

(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@tsuga oh yea

ReplyQuote
(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

@navylion: The vendors were on the take too!!!

ReplyQuote
Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
4-Star Recruit

Could this Alabama team be the best ever in the history of college football? In not, one of the best. 

ReplyQuote

(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@tsuga I believe it! 

ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit

OSU breezed by every team in the B1G.  You can clearly see last night what happened to OSU. They got manhandled. Do you see how difficult it is. No possible way the system is rigged.  The committee got it right again.  

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @forum-titan

OSU breezed by every team in the B1G.  You can clearly see last night what happened to OSU. They got manhandled. Do you see how difficult it is. No possible way the system is rigged.  The committee got it right again.  

It's all a sham! Hell I was there last night and walked the whole stadium and couldn't even find turkey bacon or a cracklin corona anywhere!!! WTH is up with that! They only sold ESPN sponsored beers! SMH!!!! It's a travesty I tell ya!!!

ReplyQuote

Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @navylion

It's all a sham! Hell I was there last night and walked the whole stadium and couldn't even find turkey bacon or a cracklin corona anywhere!!! WTH is up with that! They only sold ESPN sponsored beers! SMH!!!! It's a travesty I tell ya!!!

Yeah,  how about it. I guess we can say that you can't win a NC when you rank 10 in recruiting class 

ReplyQuote
(@navylion)
4-Star Recruit

@forum-titan  I guess you can say you can't win a NC when you rank 5th nationally in recruiting like OSU. Or when you rank in the top 5 3 out of the last 4 years like OSU... 

ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @navylion

The committee, OSU head coach,  B1G CEO, ESPN, BTN, Nick Saban, refs are all guilty.  It's rigged SCAM. All have dirty hands.  

ReplyQuote

(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

@forum-titan: Perhaps they do have dirty hands, but OSU fans have dirty knees.

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

They were losing to Northwestern 10-6 deep into the 3rd quarter, and were in a dogfight with Indiana until the end.

Saying they breezed through the Big Ten is not quite accurate IMO

ReplyQuote
(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

It was quite a feat but OSU almost outdid their 31-0 Fiesta bowl loss last night. I went to bed in the beginning of the 4th qtr.  Did Saban let his foot off the gas??

ReplyQuote

(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

Sure hope Bama's kicker had a chance to ice his leg after the game. That young man was busier than a three-peckered goat.

ReplyQuote
(@lakerie)
4-Star Recruit

@tsuga

When you can recruit like Alabama they will always be in the hunt for a NC. Alabama had 4 - #1 and 2 - #2 recruiting years from 2015 to 2020. Ohio state had 5 top 10 and 1 - #14 recruiting years in the same period, good enough to dominate the Big 10 but not enough to keep up with Alabama. Question for those that might know. Does Bama have any transfer portal guys? My bias says they don't, probably because they don't need to.

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @lakerie

@tsuga

When you can recruit like Alabama they will always be in the hunt for a NC. Alabama had 4 - #1 and 2 - #2 recruiting years from 2015 to 2020. Ohio state had 5 top 10 and 1 - #14 recruiting years in the same period, good enough to dominate the Big 10 but not enough to keep up with Alabama. Question for those that might know. Does Bama have any transfer portal guys? My bias says they don't, probably because they don't need to.

After the 2021 NFL Draft, it's likely that Alabama's 2017 recruiting class will have had 3 WRs and 2 QBs taken in the first round... and that's just the passing game, there are other first rounders at other positions too. That is ridiculous.

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Heisman Winner
Topic starter  

Like I’ve been saying, the team with the best players usually win especially when it’s playoff time. Usually the best teams get in the top 4 and sometimes they get their butts kicked just like what happened last night.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: