Clear all

Fashanu and Chop first Rounders

17 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach
Topic starter  

We’ve been so busy at work i ain’t had much time to pay attention to what’s going on. I heard this is the first time in 2 decades we’ve had 2 to go in the first round and that goes to show how good the goat Joe Paterno was in developing football players because James Franklin has been killing it in recruiting.

RIP reacted
(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

The way I see it is PSU had 0 first round draftees. 2 guys that used to play for PSU but quit the team got drafted.

RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @psugrad81

The way I see it is PSU had 0 first round draftees. 2 guys that used to play for PSU but quit the team got drafted.

Nah, they played here and I have no issue with a kid not willing to put his livelyhood on the line for what has become a completely meaningless bowl game.

The bowls kinda suck now, especially now with the playoff.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by roaminglion

ReplyQuote

(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

Well, I guess since we disagree on this subject, I should now call you names and make nonsensical claims. 😀 

Been There II and RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @psugrad81

Well, I guess since we disagree on this subject, I should now call you names and make nonsensical claims. 😀 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ReplyQuote
(@psujoe)
4-Star Recruit

My disinterest in the NFL is apparently even worse than I thought as I didn’t even know the draft was going on this weekend and even now I still don’t care.

ReplyQuote

(@psugrad81)
3-Star Recruit

I'm not quite that bad, but I am close. I used to watch whatever teams had PSU players. I don't even do that anymore.

ReplyQuote
kularrow
(@kularrow)
1-Star Recruit

@psugrad81 You made Skip Bayliss laugh congratulations. Your wife’s boyfriend probably thinks you’re a riot. Stick to attending Hamas rallies in Philadelphia. You’re another one who’s never seen a football field in his life.

ReplyQuote
(@psujoe)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @kularrow

@psugrad81 You made Skip Bayliss laugh congratulations. Your wife’s boyfriend probably thinks you’re a riot. Stick to attending Hamas rallies in Philadelphia. You’re another one who’s never seen a football field in his life.

Give it up. Your posts are even more idiotic than Niccy.

ReplyQuote

kularrow
(@kularrow)
1-Star Recruit

@psujoe I don’t know what a Niccy is. Stay out of this gramps.

ReplyQuote
kularrow
(@kularrow)
1-Star Recruit

@psujoe come save your commie buddies from a roasting. Geriatric NITS gotta stick together.

ReplyQuote
kularrow
(@kularrow)
1-Star Recruit

@psujoe Pappy, I’m surprised to hear from you today with the NFL draft going on. I know you’re a prestigious Lions insider. I figured you’d be busy at the bowling alley helping get undrafted free agents signed.

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach
Topic starter  

@psugrad81 I’m a Falcons fan but Penn St players come first. Lol

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

SMH

ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @psujoe

My disinterest in the NFL is apparently even worse than I thought as I didn’t even know the draft was going on this weekend and even now I still don’t care.

Yeah I bet. I never had a desire for the NFL. I always followed HS and college ball. Nothing wrong with watching a game or two on Saturday.  Watching NFL on Sunday is too much wasted daylight by sitting on the couch. 

ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach
Topic starter  

I love watching the Falcons we just just ain’t been good enough through the years to brag about anything. I miss the Mike Vick years I loved watching him play. Dude has turned his life around big time for the better .

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Southern psu fan

RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit

Posted by: @kularrow

@psujoe come save your commie buddies from a roasting. Geriatric NITS gotta stick together.

Stop foaming from the mouth. You have a large amount of built up anger boiling inside you. Breathe in, breathe out. Get a full 8 hours of sleep,  keep busy, stay focused. Surround yourself with pleasant things and thoughts.  Go outside,  cut the grass, find something to do.  Lift weights, run 2 miles. 

ReplyQuote
Share: