2021 ticket sales

17 Posts
9 Users
42 Likes
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit
Topic starter  

Looks like no fans again.  Just wondering if things will change over the summer. 

Under current Big Ten guidance, there will be no general public ticket sales for 2021 Penn State Athletics contests. 

(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @forum-titan

Looks like no fans again.  Just wondering if things will change over the summer. 

Under current Big Ten guidance, there will be no general public ticket sales for 2021 Penn State Athletics contests. 

How many different ways are you going to try and say the same thing? We get it, 2021 will be "no fans again"

RIP and RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
Forum Titan
(@forum-titan)
4-Star Recruit
Topic starter  
Posted by: @roaminglion

How many different ways are you going to try and say the same thing? We get it, 2021 will be "no fans again"

Ok, calm down.  No need to bark like some junk yard dog. 

ReplyQuote

(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit

@roaminglion At least you didn't get her standard "I don't know what you're talking about" reply.

RIP and RIP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

With all these vaccines coming out helping people from getting sick hopefully things will change for the better and actually things are getting better now. What’s the dang holdup on gettin the teachers vaccinated man I just don’t understand how hard it is to send the vaccines to the schools have a nurse or whoever is qualified to put the shot in the dang arm. Just Get it done man!

ReplyQuote
(@roaminglion)
Heisman Winner

Posted by: @roaminglion

Ok, calm down.  No need to bark like some junk yard dog. 

Yeah, telling someone "we get it" is really very aggressive. LMAO.

ReplyQuote

(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit

@southern-psu-fan Here in NY, teachers were afforded the opportunity to get their shot w/ the 1st round of essential folks, if they wanted one. 

ReplyQuote
(@tsuga)
4-Star Recruit

images

ReplyQuote
(@the-funeral-director)
4-Star Recruit

I can vouch for Been There's post...I received my 1st dose on 1/4 and received my 2nd dose on 2/3 as a result of the storm that hit us on 2/4...I got the Moderna shot...I know the teachers in Rockland County, Westchester County and the 5 boroughs of NYC all were given the opportunity to receive the vaccine if they wanted it...I believe that most people will be afforded the opportunity to receive the vaccine by the end of May...My only fear is that enough folks receive the vaccine to limit the virus's ability to mutate...I am also predicting that we will be able to attend sporting events by the middle of the summer and that we will be able to attend football games in the fall...I have faith that by May anybody that wants to be vaccinated will be afforded the opportunity to do so and the only fear I have is that the people will refuse to take it...I urge each and every one of you to please take the vaccine as soon as you are afforded the opportunity to do so...If everybody takes the vaccine I really believe we can beat this thing and regain some semblance of normalcy by labor day...

psuinhawaii, roaminglion, lakerie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote

(@mtnittanylion)
4-Star Recruit

The way I understand it is that Season Ticket holders "only" will be admitted. General sales to the public is what they saying. I have season tickets, I will be in the stadium!!

GO STATE!

ReplyQuote
 RIP
(@rip)
5-Star Recruit

@mtnittanylion

Is that a "lock", or can you "bank on it", LOL.

ReplyQuote
(@mtnittanylion)
4-Star Recruit

@rip

That is a lock! Good source too....called the almighty $$$!

Been There II, RIP, Southern psu fan and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote

(@southern-psu-fan)
Special Teams Coach

@mtnittanylion. If we play at Michigan y’all stay home mtnittany lol

Been There II, RIP, Been There II and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 RIP
(@rip)
5-Star Recruit

@mtnittanylion

Then a lock it is.  Can't go wrong if you follow the almighty $$$!

ReplyQuote
(@been-there-ii)
5-Star Recruit

Wait, shouldn't we Bank the $$$?

RIP, Southern psu fan, RIP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote

RIP
(@rip)
5-Star Recruit

Posted by: @been-there-ii

Wait, shouldn't we Bank the $$$?

No, I believe it's like the COVID stimulus $$$.  Uncle Joe wants you to spend the $$$, LOL.

ReplyQuote
(@bucket-of-pucks)
Walk-On

teachers don't want them. they're happy being home. they have a powerful union.

ReplyQuote
Share: