<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Penn State Football Message Board - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/</link>
            <description>Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 07:33:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66804</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:46:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The only good thing about that interview was that he was professional...he went to the Chris Evert school of interviewing...
&nbsp;
There was nothing there.  We need to execute....be mean....]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The only good thing about that interview was that he was professional...he went to the Chris Evert school of interviewing...</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>There was nothing there.  We need to execute....be mean...</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Underlion</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66804</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66803</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:22:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I may have misunderstood Coope Cousins, but if was suggesting simplifying the offense, I totally don&#039;t get that at this time of year. They don&#039;t have the horses that are violent enough on th...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may have misunderstood Coope Cousins, but if was suggesting simplifying the offense, I totally don't get that at this time of year. They don't have the horses that are violent enough on the LOS to bully anybody with simplicity. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSU61</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66803</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66802</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:29:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@been-there-ii  I’m filling out my card to win some money BT &#x1f602;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@been-there-ii  I’m filling out my card to win some money BT &#x1f602;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66802</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66801</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:01:11 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Undefeated, Duke is 4-0]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>Still not a fan...what's he doing this year?</p>
Undefeated, Duke is 4-0]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>roaminglion</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66801</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66800</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:50:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@southern-psu-fan &#x1f923; beats me!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@southern-psu-fan &#x1f923; beats me!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Been There II</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66800</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66799</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:32:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[i know they’re 3-2 but I believe Florida State is getting better?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i know they’re 3-2 but I believe Florida State is getting better?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66799</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66798</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@been-there-ii  just my opinion but I don’t believe MC wanted Grunk he wanted his 2 QB’s which I understand because they know his offense but Manny would’ve wanted all the studs that left. I...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@been-there-ii  just my opinion but I don’t believe MC wanted Grunk he wanted his 2 QB’s which I understand because they know his offense but Manny would’ve wanted all the studs that left. I’m sure manny would’ve brought a few from Duke players but I don’t believe it would’ve been 24 players plus had we jumped on Manny early we probably keep the 2025 recruits or a lot of them anyway. I believe Manny would’ve been a smoother better transition especially short term but long term I believe MC will be just as good but we gotta give the man some time. I like MC just as much as Manny but I don’t like rebuilding I want to win right now and worry about next year when the season is over. Lol]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66798</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66797</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:44:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@southern-psu-fan Grunk and a few others, might still be at PSU. If Franklin was still here, Grunk probably stays....take your pick.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@southern-psu-fan Grunk and a few others, might still be at PSU. If Franklin was still here, Grunk probably stays....take your pick.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Been There II</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66797</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66796</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:25:12 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m sure spending 2 years with James Franklin he learned a few things on how to run a big time football program. In 3 years Duke was 9-4…8-5 with an ACC championship and 4-0 this year and ha...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m sure spending 2 years with James Franklin he learned a few things on how to run a big time football program. In 3 years Duke was 9-4…8-5 with an ACC championship and 4-0 this year and had different QB’s all 3 years. His QB from last year is at Miami </p>
<p>My Falcons got another win last night &#x1f601;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66796</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: My question</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66795</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:14:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@the-funeral-director 4-0]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@the-funeral-director 4-0]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/my-question-2/paged/2/#post-66795</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		