<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Penn State Football Message Board - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/</link>
            <description>Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 22:37:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Nardooozi vs the Chokies !!!</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66666</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:14:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Or tries a fake field goal that fails.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Or tries a fake field goal that fails.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66666</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Nardooozi vs the Chokies !!!</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66665</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:11:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ll also predict on fourth and four VT punts from the sPitt 40 with no timeouts and 1:30 left to play!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ll also predict on fourth and four VT punts from the sPitt 40 with no timeouts and 1:30 left to play!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66665</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Nardooozi vs the Chokies !!!</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66663</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:04:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Gonna be a good night of football!!  I’m going with sPitt as the winner in this one. 
Spitt by 8, something like 32-24
&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Gonna be a good night of football!!  I’m going with sPitt as the winner in this one. </p>
<p>Spitt by 8, something like 32-24</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/nardooozi-vs-the-chokies/#post-66663</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66662</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:50:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m going with 27-20 win or lose. Just heard they have a few key defenders out so we should be able to move the ball a lot better than last week. If we can’t run on them we won’t be able to ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m going with 27-20 win or lose. Just heard they have a few key defenders out so we should be able to move the ball a lot better than last week. If we can’t run on them we won’t be able to run on anyone.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66662</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66661</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:23:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Yep, tonight I believe we get a lot more clarity on who/what this team is. Even Vegas and the prognosticators aren’t sure, Vegas has is as the favorite but most predictions I’ve heard say NW...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>I have an idea of what this team is based on last week's game...I will find out tonight if that was an outlier or If they are who we think they are...I will be tuned in to see which one it is... </p>
<p></p>
<p>Yep, tonight I believe we get a lot more clarity on who/what this team is. Even Vegas and the prognosticators aren’t sure, Vegas has is as the favorite but most predictions I’ve heard say NW wins. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66661</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66660</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:03:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I believe we’ll make a statement tonight and kick the crap out of NW. tonight is the game to see how this team fights!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I believe we’ll make a statement tonight and kick the crap out of NW. tonight is the game to see how this team fights!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Southern psu fan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66660</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66659</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:00:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have an idea of what this team is based on last week&#039;s game...I will find out tonight if that was an outlier or If they are who we think they are...I will be tuned in to see which one it i...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have an idea of what this team is based on last week's game...I will find out tonight if that was an outlier or If they are who we think they are...I will be tuned in to see which one it is... </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>The Funeral Director</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66659</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66658</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:06:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Sorry, week 1 was last week...my sarcasm about the schedule.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry, week 1 was last week...my sarcasm about the schedule.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Underlion</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66658</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66657</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:43:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I still have no clue who this team and coaching staff is.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I still have no clue who this team and coaching staff is.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66657</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Keys to victory NW</title>
                        <link>https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66656</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:39:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@underlion too late for that , week one and two was almost a month ago!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@underlion too late for that , week one and two was almost a month ago!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>PSUJoe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nitsoftheroundtable.com/community/penn-state-football/keys-to-victory-nw/#post-66656</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		